These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of !NS¡GHT website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use !NS¡GHT website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, !NS¡GHT owns the intellectual property rights for all material on !NS¡GHT. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://innsightt.wordpress.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://innsightt.wordpress.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://innsightt.wordpress.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://innsightt.wordpress.com/
- Redistribute content from !NS¡GHT (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
By submitting your work on !NS¡GHT you agree to the following:
- You retain the copyright to your work.
- The work you submit must be your own work, and you must hold the copyright. Your work must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
- Your work will not be sold elsewhere without your consent.
- Your work must not include obscenities, offensive, blasphemous, racists and/or defamatory language.
- Your submitted work is not only posted online at !NS¡GHT, but is also simultaneously shared on the !NS¡GHT social media accounts to help promote your work. Your work is credited where possible.
- By submitting your work you are granting !NS¡GHT the right to use your work online, print and press to help promote !NS¡GHT. Wherever possible, authors will be credited appropriately.
- By submitting to !NS¡GHT, you grant us the permission to edit your submissions, grammatically or otherwise. If you find the edited version against your thoughts and/or are not satisfied with the changes, you may request the removal of your work from !NS¡GHT.
This website claims no credit for any literary works or images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. All literary works and images on this site are copyright to their respectful owners. If there is a literary work or an image appearing on this site that belongs to you (you are the rightful copyright owner) and if it is misattributed to someone else, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to said work and it will be credited to the rightful owner or if you do not wish for it to appear on this site, promptly removed.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
If you would like to link to our Web site, you may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are interested in linking to our website and have questions regarding it, you can contact us by mailing at email@example.com.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.